Electro Mechanical Technology – Training for the Future of Manufacturing
In today’s global economy it is impossible to escape the need for computer-based automation. From traffic lights and cell-phones to hospitals and manufacturing facilities, modern technology has made us highly dependent on automated systems and computer-controlled machines.
In today’s modern age, nearly every industry relies on an Electro-Mechanical technology.
Electro-Mechanical technology refers to the automations of any system, machine, robot or mechanical instrument including power grids, motor controls and hydraulics. An Electro-Mechanical Technician is someone who understands the theories behind the technology and is trained to design, build and repair how systems integrate with robotics, pneumatics and different mechanisms that drive automation.
There is an increasing demand for skilled Electro-Mechanical Technicians because of advances in the modern world, a fluctuating economy, and industry trends:
- Years ago, technical processes remained separate and were housed on multiple systems. Today, integration is key. Businesses now rely on one streamlined system to keep them running. Electro-Mechanical Technicians are an necessity to any business looking to tackle system glitches efficiently.
- The expense of sending businesses overseas has grown exponentially in recent years. Many American companies are beginning to rethink opportunities right here in the U.S.A. In turn they are creating jobs and boosting the economy.
- As today’s technical workforce becomes tomorrow’s retirees, the Electro-Mechanical world needs a new generation of skilled technicians to carry the torch.
With all of these factors, maybe it’s time to consider a career in Electro -Mechanical Technology.
At Precision Manufacturing Institute our instructors have over 30 years in the Electro-Mechanical Technology field. Our Mechatronics Program offer hands-on training in various subjects:
- Robotics operations & programming
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Industrial mechanics
- Maintenance welding
PMI also provides state of the art laboratory training with cutting edge equipment:
- FANUC robotics systems
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics labs
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- Mechanical drives trainings labs
Set the wheels in motion and call PMI at 814-333-2415 and learn you can obtain you’re a career in Electro -Mechanical Technology today!