Nervous about the cost of education?
Our financial aid officers are available to give you a quick and efficient estimate of your financial aid package.
Don’t think you’ll qualify?
A large majority of PMI students receive some sort of financial assistance for school.
Curious about what’s available to you?
We make the process easy. A financial aid officer will expertly walk you through every step. We’ll take the time to thoroughly explain everything from start to finish. It’s like having your own personal financial aid assistant.
Grants, Loans, and Other Awards
Most students at PMI receive some form of financial aid. You are eligible to apply for Federal and State grants and loans. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. PMI’s financial aid officers will assist you in the application process. Certain deadline dates apply.
PMI is an eligible institute for the following Financial Aid Programs:
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency Grant
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans
- Veterans Benefits
- Workforce Investment Opportunity Act
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
Come in and meet with one of our officers to discuss your specific needs, you’ll be glad you did.
Get an approximate cost for school with our Net Price Calculator.
- Financial Aid is dependent on maintaining satisfactory progress as defined by the school policy and/or agency requirements.